Copake Veterinary Hospital is looking for a Veterinary Assistant. Would you like to join a clinic committed to patient care, customer relations, and team development? We are looking for a team player with client communication skills with a positive and compassionate attitude.
- Support veterinarians and LVTs to ensure quality veterinary care
- Assist veterinarians and the medical team to maximize productivity and maintain a positive flow
- Maintain prep rooms and/or suites
- Properly package and wrap instruments in accordance with hospital specifications
- Obtain relevant health history and information from clients and maintain medical charts
- Use safe restraining techniques, follow standard protocols, and sustain clean, sterile, organized treatment areas
- Kenne work and laundry
- Available Monday-Friday and rotating Saturdays
This is a full-time position with a full benefits package.
The doctors at Copake Veterinary Hospital look to our technicians and assistants for support, responsibility, and efficiency. We are looking for an assistant who thrives on delivering outstanding client and quality care for all pets. It means showing up each day with a passion for pets and working with others who believe preventative care is the key to helping pets achieve long and healthy lives.
If you feel that your qualifications, skills and experience would be a good match for this position at Copake Veterinary Hospital, please click here or the button below to download an application.
Your applications can be:
• emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• faxed to 518-329-1393
• mailed to: Copake Veterinary Hospital at 7915 State Rte 22, Copake Falls, NY 12517
• dropped off at the clinic at 7915 State Rte 22 Copake Falls, NY
• uploaded directly through this site by filling out the form below!
Please address all correspondence to the attention of Michelle or Tait Wheeler, Business Manager
We'll be there when you need us.
The professional, compassionate, and courteous staff at Copake Veterinary Hospital is here to answer all of your questions.